Computer training course orientation, July 12, 2022 10am-12 pm
This 8-week course will cover computer basics,
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
People interested in attending, need to register at CTHires.com first and then fill out our program registration form submitting their CTHires ID exactly as they entered it on CTHires registration form (it is case sensitive).
The registration will remain open until the roster is full. In the event the workshop is full, you will be placed on the waiting list for the next scheduled class.
Thank you for your understanding!
For questions about the course,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Computer Tutor
From adding photos to the cloud to setting up an
JobNow Online tutor can help with MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
Live tutors available from 3pm-11pm / Skill practice available 24/7.
- Click On JobNow,
- Click On Adult Learning Center
- Click On Microsoft Office help
- Select a program from the subject list
- Click On Get Live Help
Other local Technology training:
- Norwalk Community College (203) 857-7000 ask about Extended Studies - Professional Development - Computer courses.
Recommended free online resources:
- GCFLearnFree.org -Offering the computer and technology training you need for life - absolutely free! Whether you're new to the computer, returning for review, or want to use technology to enhance your skills, GCFLearnFree.org has something for you. (Account required -register for free)
- Computer Expert - The Place to Learn Excel - Tutorials, formula, calculations, tips and tricks.
- Vertex42 - The Guide to Everything Excel - Vertex42® has been creating professionally designed spreadsheet templates for business, personal, home, and educational use.